OPENING HOURS :
The museum welcomes you every day except Saturdays.
- From the 1st of April to the 14th of June. From 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. : every day except Saturdays. Guided tour every Sunday at 3:30 p.m.
- From the 15th of June to the 30th of June. From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. : every day except Saturdays. Guided tour every Sunday at 3 :30 p.m.
- From the 1st of July to 31st of August. From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day.
- From the 1st to the 14th of September. From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. everyday except Saturdays.
- From the 15th of September to the 10th of November. From 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day except Saturdays.
Guided tours for groups every day all year round. Booking only.
- student, job seeker, disabled person - 2.50€/person
- family ( 4 persons minimum) - 12€
- children under 12 years old - free
- holder of the Nantes Pass - free
- access to the documentation centre (booking only) – free
- Culture Pass holders, Tourism Pass holder, Leisure card holder,
- Cezam card holders, CNAS card holder and Gites de France passport holidays - 2.25/adult
- group guided tour 4.50€/person
- guided tour including « le casse-croûte du vendangeur » (« picker’s snack ») 10€/person
- « picker's talent day» - 44.90€/person